- Check out the UVM Crew Facebook Page for info as well.
- We practice as a team indoors in the Erg Room @ Patrick Gym 5 days a week during the winter months.
- We attend a Spring Break Training Trip to Lake Lure, NC from March 11-18.
- We are back on the water as soon as possible upon returning from Spring Break (6 days a week)
- Dues are DUE! Please pay them ASAP. Here is the link: https://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1873337
- Temps are changing...please layer up and bring cold weather/rain gear and layers as we get further into the spring.
WINTER ERG TESTING
- Thanks to all who tested! Results were awesome and we are super proud of every rower!
- We race almost EVERY weekend in April. Please see the Races Page for the Schedule.
- Plan to attend and travel to all races. If you cannot attend one of the races, let us know ASAP.
Here are some general information for rowers and coxswains, new to the sport and those who've been around the docks for a bit.
- Check out this blog: Kayleigh is an ex-coxswain, who has coached and now onboards novice coxswains @ MIT, she has an enormous wealth of information for rowers and coxswains alike, here is her blog, Ready All Row Blog
- Row2K is a great site for a variety of rowing information - specifically, here is their glossary page.
- What is Sprint Racing? Here is a great description of the difference between fall head races and spring sprint racing.
- Concept 2 has a ton of workouts for indoor training. If you are ever in the mood to pull a hard workout, check out their Workouts of the Day
- Books to read...if you are looking for some serious inspiration here are some books to pick up for those long bus trips:
- You can buy racing gear and other fun stuff at most regattas, but here are some tried and true brands for the rowing world: